State guidelines require us to share the following regulations.
1. Face coverings must be worn when entering the premises and remain on for the duration of your visit EXCEPT for facial treatments only.
2. No guests are permitted to accompany you as no one is allowed to wait in waiting areas.
3. As always, no children, pets or food is permitted in the clinic.
4. Temperature will be taken upon arrival.
5. Covid-19 waiver must be signed before treatment begins.
6. If you have a fever, cough or chest pain upon arrival, Your appointment will be rescheduled.
We understand the unpredictability these symptoms acquire. Therefor, all cancellation fees without 24 hrs will be WAIVED until further notice. All no show appointment without a formal cancellation, are still subject to payment of 100% of the service/s booked.
If you have traveled to any area the CDC has issued a travel advisory for, please wait no less then 14 days before booking your appointment.
We understand these are not the normal conditions you are used to but we ask for your patience and cooperation as we continue to try and make your experience as magical and relaxing as possible while being as safe for you and others.
As always all of your information will be kept strictly confidential in line with HIPAA guidelines.